[ Static Load Regulation ]
It shows the output alteration moving from null load to the rated capacity.
[ Dynamic Load Regulation ]
It is also called as transient response. It is the output response of the voltage rapidly moving from no-load to the rates capacity.
Information on related articles in Technical Knowledge
- What is a Power Supply? Types and Applications
- What is a Power Supply? (Basic Knowledge)
- Safety and Usage of High Voltage Power Supply
- What is DC power supply? (Basic Knowledge)
- What is a Bipolar Power Supply? (Basic Knowledge)
- What is an Electronic Load? (Basic Knowledge)
- What is an AC Power Source (Basic Knowledge)
- Linear vs. Switching Power Supplies: Key Differences Explained
- Types of X-ray tubes and high-voltage power supplies
- High Voltage Measurement Method
- How to choose the DC power supply? Explanation of the points.
- Difference between DC power and AC power
- For New Electronics Engineers, How to Use the Power Supply Safely
- How to use DC Power Supply and remote sensing correctly and safely
- How to Select a High Voltage Power Supply for Laboratory Analyzers
- Basics of amplifiers, how to use the amplifier and precautions
- Method of Generating Direct Current (DC) Power