About our processing of customer's Personal Information
We, Matsusada Precision Inc., hereby publicly announce how we process the Personal Information of our customers in compliance with any applicable laws, regulations and guidelines relating to protection of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "the Laws and Regulations"), including but not limited to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information in Japan (hereinafter referred to as "the Act on the Protection of Personal Information").
1. Name of the business operator handling personal information").
Matsusada Precision Inc.
2. Definition of "Personal Information"
"Personal Information" means any information about an individual relating to our customers which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth or other description such as company name, title, telephone number, fax number and address.
We will process the Personal Information in compliance with the Laws and Regulations, and this Policy.
4. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information for the following purposes (hereinafter referred to as "Purpose of Use"):
- To sell our products and/or to provide our services;
- To conduct any sales promotion activities relating to above (i) such as advertising and provision of information;
- To conduct any questionnaire surveys, etc. for our new product planning and development;
- To answer any customers questions relating to delivery of products, after-service, etc.; and
- Any other purposes which are permitted by the Laws and Regulations.
5. Provision of Personal Information
We will not provide any third parties with any Personal Information except in the following cases:
- When the customer has given a prior consent to such provision;
- When complying with the Laws and Regulations;
- When we consign the handling of the Personal Information to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the Purpose of Use; or
- Any other cases which are permitted by the Laws and Regulations.
6. Maintenance of Accuracy and Up-to-Date of Personal Information
We will make the effort to maintain the Personal Information accurate and to up to date within the scope necessary for the achievement of the Purpose of Use.
7. Security Control Measures of Personal Information
We will take necessary and proper security measures for the prevention of leakage, loss, damage and unauthorized access of the Personal Information provided by our customers.
8. Request for Disclosure, Correction, Discontinuance of Use, etc. of Personal Information
We will appropriately respond to our customer's requests for disclosure, correction, discontinuance of use, etc. of the Personal Information after confirming the identity of the customer.
9. Revision of this Policy
We may revise this Policy from time to time to comply with changes in the Laws and Regulations, etc.
Matsusada Precision Inc.
Address： 745 Aojicho Kusatsu, Shiga, 525-0041, Japan