Please wait for a while.
- We warrant that the products manufactured and sold by us (hereinafter referred to as the "Products") are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of the delivery of the Products to the place agreed upon, unless otherwise specified in the relevant specifications, etc. However, the warranty period for X-ray detectors and the X-ray source shall be either one (1) year from the date of delivery or 1,000 hours, whichever is shorter.
2.Limited Warranty 1
- The above warranty shall not apply to any parts having their lifetime and consumables used in the Products, and shall exclude any and all other warranties not set forth herein, express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Products are designed for use by the person who has sufficient expertise or are under the control of such person, and are not for general consumers. The Products are not designed or produced:
- For such applications as requiring extremely high reliability and safety, or involving human lives (such as nuclear power, aerospace, social infrastructure facility, medical equipment, etc.);
- For use in public facilities for supplying electricity, gas, water, etc.; or
- For use outdoors or under any condition/environment not permitted.
3.Limited Warranty 2
- The warranty set forth herein shall not apply to the following failures of the Products:
- A failure arising out of the use of the Products under inappropriate conditions or environment, appropriate handling or usage of the Products as are different from those set forth in the relevant user manual, specifications, etc.;
- A failure arising out of the design, etc. of the equipment, software, etc. of the Purchaser;
- A failure arising out of the remodeling, repair, etc. of the Products conducted by persons unauthorized by us;
- A failure arising out of the connection, installation, adjustment or use otherwise than in accordance with the instructions given by us including being used in an inappropriate installation environment, such as in corrosive gas, high temperature and humidity;
- A failure that would have been prevented if the consumables set forth in the relevant user manual, specifications, etc. had been appropriately maintained or replaced; and/or
- A failure arising out of any causes that cannot be unforeseen at the scientific or technical level at the time of shipment of the Products.
- If the Purchaser suspects that there has been a defect in any Product during the warranty period, the Purchaser shall inspect such Product itself, in addition to the inspection of the whole unit in which such Product is embedded and the circuits connected to such Product, to determine that the defect is, in fact, arising out of such Product. If the Purchaser desires to return such Product, the Purchaser shall obtain a written return permission from us in advance. In the return, the packing and transportation cost shall be borne by the Purchaser. If, even during the warranty period, as a result of our inspection, no defect is found or it is found that such defect arises out of any cause not attributable to us, we may charge an inspection fee and repair cost. If it is found that the defect is arising out of such Product, we shall, at its sole discretion, repair the defective part of such Product or replace such defective Product. The foregoing shall be the complete and sole warranty, express or implied, undertaken by us. The starting date of the warranty period of the repaired or replaced Products shall be the same date as that of the original Products. We will not inspect, adjust or repair any of the Products in the field or at any customer site. Furthermore, the Products used in the environment of the chemicals/medicines, such as toxic or deleterious substances, radioactive substances or viruses, or the Products to which such chemicals, radioactive substances, viruses, etc. are adhered shall not be covered by our inspection, adjustment or repair.
- We shall not be liable for any special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses, damages or expenses directly or indirectly arising from any products, in which the Products are embedded, or from any cause related thereto. In no event shall we be liable under any legal theory or for any cause whatsoever, whether based upon warranty, contract, tort, negligence or other theory, even if advised of the possibility thereof, for any amount in excess of the price received by us for the lot in which the defective Products are found.
- The Purchaser shall indemnify and hold us harmless against all damages and losses, including but not limited to suits, judgment, court costs, attorney's fees, and other liabilities, demands or losses arising from claims alleging that the use of any product, in which the Products are embedded, damages the life, body and/or property of any third party.
- No modification or supplement of this warranty shall be binding unless in writing and approved by one of our duly authorized officers. We reserve the right to make any changes in the contents set forth herein at any time without advance notice. Due to compelling reasons such as unavailability of components used, the Products might be unavailable or unable to be repaired.