Radiation leakage dose is the amount of X-rays leaked outside the X-ray equipment. The leakage doses of our X-ray inspection systems are all less than one μSv/h. Periodic leakage dose inspections are recommended to prevent exposure to the user of the X-ray equipment and those around him or her. We measure the leakage dose with a highly sensitive survey meter.
Information on related articles in Technical Knowledge
- What are X-rays? (Basic Knowledge)
- The Right Way to Choose appropriate X-ray Inspection System
- Non-Destructive Testing: Types and Applications
- How to Take Beautiful X-ray CT Images? - X-ray Non-Destructive Inspection series (1) -
- Information Obtained from X-ray CT Images and How to View Them - X-ray Non-Destructive Inspection series (2) -
- Automatic Inspection and X-ray Image Processing - X-ray Non-Destructive Inspection series (3) -
- Types of X-ray tubes and high-voltage power supplies
- Principles of Radiography
- How to use X-ray Inspection System safely
- What is Microfocus X-ray? (Basic Knowledge)
- Effects of radiation on the human body and the safety of X-ray equipment
- What is the difference between radioactivity, radiation, and radioactive materials?