For Cap and Neck Finish inspection, we recommend the horizontal models of the X-ray inspection systems with Computed Tomography (CT) scan.
A liquid bottle can be set upright with the horizontal type so the joint can be seen without distraction. Using the rotation stage, the horizontal system can shoot the sample from 360 degrees. Additionally, with the X-ray CT scan, you can observe gaps that are not be seen by using tomography. It also provides the CAD data that you can use to compare the tomographic images.
Matsusada Precision's precision μB4500 horizontal benchtop X-ray system offers high magnification for a wide observation area with samples at a maximum of φ120 x H175 mm. It employs the 3-mega pixel Flat Panel Detector (FPD) to capture an area up to φ110 x H25 mm for CT imaging. It also has the X-ray tube voltage of 90 kV enabling clear observations of even metal tubes with mixed materials.
|X-ray tube voltage
|1 to 100x
- X-ray tube voltage
- X-ray power
High Penetrating Power X-ray Inspection System
Information on related articles in Technical Knowledge
- The Right Way to Choose appropriate X-ray Inspection System
- Principles of Radiography
- How to use X-ray Inspection System safely
- Computed Tomography (CT) Basic and Principle
- Non-Destructive Testing: Types and Applications
- What are X-rays? (Basic Knowledge)
- How to Take Beautiful X-ray CT Images? - X-ray Non-Destructive Inspection series (1) -
- Information Obtained from X-ray CT Images and How to View Them - X-ray Non-Destructive Inspection series (2) -
- X-ray Image Processing and Automatic Inspection - X-ray Non-Destructive Inspection series (3) -
- What is the difference between radioactivity, radiation, and radioactive materials?
- Radiation Effects on the Human body and the safety of X-ray equipment