- No common use of GNDs is allowed among signal lines, power lines, and status lines.
- The wiring of remote lines should be as short as possible.
- The wiring of remote lines should be away from the high-frequency power supplies.
- Impedance...The measurement values vary with the input impedance of the measuring device connected to the DC power supply.
(Input impedance by measuring instrument)
|1 kΩ||10 kΩ||10%|
|1 kΩ||100 kΩ||1%|
|1 kΩ||1 MΩ||0.1%|
Description of Analog Remote Control
Analog remote control of voltage/current/OCP/OVP using external voltage
While controlled in the remote mode, the voltage is output up to the maximum from 0 by applying a voltage between 0 and 10 V to the input terminal for analog remote control.
|Analog remote control input||Power supply output|
|0 to 10 V||0 to rated value|
Analog remote control of voltage/current in current source mode with external resistance
While controlling in the remote mode as well as the current source mode, the power supply is available with the output voltage range between 0 and the maximum by connecting from 0 to 10 kΩ toward the input terminal for programming. Meanwhile, in the fail-safe mode, by connecting from 10 kΩ to 0, the power supply is available with the output voltage range between 0 and the maximum.
|Analog remote control input||Fail-safe mode||Power supply
|CV, CC||0 to 10 kΩ||10 kΩ to 0||0 to rated value|
Analog remote control of voltage/current/OCP/OVP using external resistance
While controlled in the remote mode, the setting is available by using the internal reference power supply.
|Analog remote control input||Output|
|CV, CC||0 to 10 kΩ||0 to rated value|
Related Technical Articles
- Digital Measurement and Resolution -Basics of IoT-
- Basics of units and prefixes used in electronics
- For new Electronics Engineers, How to Use the Power Supply Safely
- Guide to Using a Multimeter (Electrical Testers) - Learn How to Measure Electrical Equipment Correctly
- How to read a Resistor and Capacitor code
Matsusada Precision's high-performance power supplies
List of DC Power Supplies
DC Power Supplies
For evaluation tests of various circuits
0.1 watt to 150 kW
List of AC Power Sources
AC Power Sources
Ideal for various AC input circuit tests of home appliances, production lines, frequency converters, AC input devices, and AC motor tests.
List of High Voltage Power Supplies
HV Power Supplies
Introducing Benchtop and Rackmount type High Voltage Power Supplies