Microfocus x-ray microscope
- Max X-ray Voltage: 90kV
- Max X-ray Power: 18W
- High contrast
- CT Unit (option)
High resolution X-ray inspection system with microfocus X-ray tube
The µnRay7600F utilizes 90kV microfocus X-ray tube and 14-bit depth flat panel detector to offer compact and high-performance X-ray inspection system. The new system achieved high magnification in its small size (1400 mm high). It offers large, low-noise, high-contrast images enabling observation of areas that are difficult to distinguish with X-ray inspection systems of the same size.
Additionally, the "versatile and easy-to-use" µRayVision control software is a key feature that provides high operability and high-quality support for inspections. It will offer X-ray solutions for evaluation in product development and quality inspections at production lines. That is, the μnRay7600F is versatile for various applications.
- 14-bit depth Flat Panel Detector for high resolution
- Best-in-class magnification with 90kV microfocus X-ray tube
- Compact and easy-to-use system, ideal for inspection in production lines
High Quality Observation with Microfocus X-ray Tube
Equipped with a sealed microfocus X-ray tube, the μnRay7600F provides high quality X-ray images with high magnification during magnified observation. Also, the microfocus X-ray tube enables shortening of the Focus Object Distance (F.O.D.) between the X-ray generating part and the object to achieve a high magnification. The structure combined with its compact system with a height of 1400 mm makes high magnification observations dramatically easier. The μnRay7600F provides better observation on any area than any other conventional system.
|Sample platform size
|30 kV to 90 kV
|260 mm × 350 mm
Fast and Efficient Support for Accurate X-ray Vision
Oblique viewing at high magnification on rotatable and tiltable stages (-LR option)
The rotatable and tiltable stage can help you quickly find out defects that have been overlooked without oblique viewing. In addition, the rotatable stage can hold large and heavy objects while previous types only have lightweight objects. (Available up to 500 g)
Effects of rotation and tilt
Quick control of view position
Using the joystick controller, you can move the object as if you were holding and moving it directly with your own hands. The object can be instantly moved to the desired viewing position and angle.
Without a side window, the operator must be hard to look at samples and may struggle to operate the X-ray inspection system only with a front window. With a side window, you can operate it in a comfortable position.
Good for large objects
The wide 21.3 inches (540 mm) × 15.7 inches (400 mm) door easily takes large objects in and out. The door also has a spacious opening and improves operability.
The dedicated software "μRayVision"
Simple operability for anyone, anytime
The dedicated software "μRayVision" not only allows easy control of stages and X-rays, but also provides a variety of image processing and measurement functions.
- Stage positioning and image saving are super easy.
- High-quality observation with extremely-low noise
- Useful to repetitive inspections or difficult judgements
- The latest image processing
- Easy operation to judgment variation
μRayVision2 is an X-ray system control and image acquisition software developed to make X-ray inspection with μnRay7600F more convenient and effective. Multiple captured images can be displayed simultaneously on the monitor, making it easy to compare good and captured images side by side, or to compare and evaluate images captured under different conditions.
In addition, the digital camera for object appearance check captures images of the entire object on the stage and displays the images. You can pinpoint the area to observe, enabling effective X-ray transmission.
- -LCTN, -LCTM, -LCTX
CT Scan Unit 2D/3D Analysis Software
A viewing unit can only provide a projection image, but a CT scan unit can provide a three-dimensional image. Specify any surface in the 3D image, and you can obtain a tomographic image of the surface.
The display software enables you to obtain clear 3D images within 15 minutes. The 3D position displays make it easy to perform high-accuracy analysis. The software provides all of the functions needed for CT and image analysis.
* Selecting -LCTX, -LCTM, and -LCTN together is not allowed.
This is used for CT imaging. You can take a series of penetrated transmitted images by rotating the fixed samples on the stages.
*The type of stage attached varies depending on the options.
Language setting (English)
The language setting of attached Instruction Manual, OS, software is set to English. US keyboard will be selected.
Use the optional stage to rotate and tilt the samples flexibly. It is easier to find defective parts.
Input voltage is changed to 110 V, 115 V, 120 V, 200 V, 220 V, 230 V, 240 V, or Vac ±10% by entering it in ***.
How to Order
When ordering, add Option No. in the following order by alphabet, and number to Model No.
[Example] μnRay7600F-How to order LCTNE(200V)
As the device has the shape of chuck jaws on the edge, it is useful to observe samples that are difficult to be fixed on the stage. The device length varies according to the size of works, so for details, contact us.
Ideal for rotating and tilting small samples for magnified observation. Please contact us to select your desired size for use.
Dedicated aluminum desk
Fields and Applications of X-ray Radiography Non-Destructive Testing
- Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics
- Tablets, Capsules, Catheters, Medical pouches, Foreign object in the face mask, Cosmetics
- Automobiles and Electric Vehicles
- Automotive components, Wire harness, Batteries, Molded plastic parts, Motor, Insert molded parts, Aluminum die casting, Sensor, Mating parts connection
- Ball grid array (BGA), Integrated circuit (IC) chip, Connectors, Capacitors, LED, Relays, Printed circuit board (PCB), AC adapter, Light bulbs filament, Electrical cable disconnects, Discharge traces of dielectric breakdown
- Advanced Materials
- Carbon-Fiber-Reinforced Polymers (CFRP), Insulation material, Carbon, Dissimilar material joint, Contamination in beryllium
- Precision Conponents
- Probe, Bearing, Mating of plastic parts, Spring position
- Creatures and Plants
- Laboratory rats, Seeds, Flowers, Shell, Bone, Insects, Rice
- Microscopic foreign matter contamination, Voids in welding, Plastic bottle, Sealing of cans
If you are unable to download a file
Please try the following solution.
- Please press Ctrl+F5 to clear the cache of your web browser and try again.
- Please restart your web browser and log in again to try again.
- Please change your web browser to another browser and try again.
- Restart the computer and try again.
- Please try again on a different computer.
Date: 2022-9-8 rev.02
PDF (9,039 KB)
The account registration is necessary for downloading
Date: 2022-9-8 rev.02
PDF (9,039 KB)
In this website, we provide only the latest version of information including instruction manuals as of our products. Therefore, the newest versions of manuals on the website might be not same as the ones of products you purchased in the past.