High voltage power supplies for Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
SEM is a technology to observe the microscopic world using electron beams accelerated by a high voltage power supply. If the voltage for acceleration and biasing is not stable, the depth for electron incident to specimen would also be unstable, and the image would be unfocused.
So, the stability of the high voltage power supply is one of the most important factors for SEM to realize high resolution. Matsusada Precision produces high stability, high-temperature coefficient, and low ripple power supply ideal for SEM application. Compact power supply with an accelerator, bias, and filament supply are all in one is also available.
SEM with typical Electron gun
High voltage power supplies for Mass Spectrometry (MS)
Mass spectrometry use ion beams for detections and measurements, therefore usually high voltage power supply for Mass Spectrometry requires quite high stability. For example for Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (TOF-MS), one of the most popular mass spectrometry method, if the stability of accelerator power supply is poor, the energy of acceleration will be different every time you make the measurement. Naturally precise measurement is not expected with unstable power supply. Products of Matsusada Precision Mass Spectrometry power supplies of high stability, greater temperature coefficient and lowest ripple noise offer you the best result.
Related Technical Articles
- Basic knowledge of Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- Electron Microscope (SEM) Technology Explained Series (1) Relationship between acceleration voltage and image
- Electron Microscope (SEM) Technology Explained Series (2) Electron Microscope Lenses
- Electron Microscope (SEM) Technology Explained Series (3) Electron Microscopy and Elemental Analysis
- Application: Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
- Matsusada Precision's Total Solution for Mass Spectrometry!
- Application: Mass Spectrometry (MS)
Matsusada Precision's high-performance High voltage power supplies for Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) and Mass spectrometry (MS)
List of HV Power Supplies
Benchtop High Voltage Power Supplies
We have a wide variety of high voltage power supplies, including PMT power supplies for radiation measurement