Matsusada Precision will exhibit at the upcoming American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) Conference from June 3-7, at the San Diego Convention Center, CA.
We are looking forward to seeing you at our stand where is wide lineup products for Mass Spectrometry, MS-TOF, MALDI, ICP, chromatography, electrophoresis, CZE, SEM, SIMS, ion sources, X-ray diffraction and fluorescence.
- June 3-7, 2018
- San Diego Convention Center, CA
- Matsusada Precision stand
- No. 401
What is ASMS
The American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) was formed in 1969 to promote and disseminate knowledge of mass spectrometry and allied topics. Membership includes over 8,500 scientists involved in research and development. Members come from academic, industrial and governmental laboratories. Their interests include advancement of techniques and instrumentation in mass spectrometry, as well as fundamental research in chemistry, geology, forensics, biological sciences and physics.
Featured products of Matsusada Precision stand (Booth No. 401)
High power & Low Noise HV Power Supplies "RS/RSS series"
0 to 20 kV / 0 to 30 W / 0 to 30 mA
- Overwhelming high stability and low noise of 10ppm
- Both external VR and voltage for output control
- Reliable design with protection for arc and continuous short circuit
High Stability & Ultra Low Noise HV Power Supplies "J4/J6 series"
0 to 5 kV / 0 to 6 W / 0 to 8 mA
The J4 series are high power (4W) PMT power supplies featuring ultra low noise (2mV). It is also an ideal choice for photo tubes, GM tubes, and radiation counters.
The J6 series are high power(6W) PMT power supplies featuring ultra low noise(5mV). It is also a marvelous choice for photo tubes, GM tubes, and radiation counters.
Reversible Polarity & High Stability "KS-R series"
0 to ±20 kV / 0 to 2 W / 0 to 0.1 mA
- Designed for SEM.MASS and E-beam・I-beam applications
- High speed polarity change 250mS(10kV type)
- High Stability
- Ultra Low ripple noise
- Output voltage, current monitor
Proportional I/O miniature PCB mountable HV power supplies "URG series"
0.02 to 6 kV / 0 to 1.5 W / 0 to 5 mA
- Small size PCB mountable
- High performance, low ripple 0.2% TYP
- High Stability
- Input/Output proportional
- I/O isolation
- Possible applications ; "CRT""Electrostatic Chuck (E-Chuck)""High Voltage Bias""Inc.jet Printer""Ionization Chambers""Photomultiplier Tube (PMT)"
Ultra-compact PCB Mountable High Voltage Power Supplies "TA series"
0 to 2 kV / 0 to 1.5 W / 0 to 1.5 mA
- Ultra-compact, PCB mountable type
- Low ripple, 5mVp-p(1kV output type)
- Low Noise due to metal shielding
- Well regulated, high performance high voltage output
- NRTL(UL1950), TUV, CE certified
Special catalog for visitor
Matsusada special catalog will be present to everyone who visits at the Matsusada stand!