The installation in small or close space is not suitable for power supplies, which would shorten the service life of the products because of the heat. We provide the details about the service life of our products in the "How to use DC Power Supply and remote sensing correctly and safely" page of Technical Knowledge on our website.
Search with keywords
- How to order
- Product Support
- How to Use Power Supply
- How do I set the power supply to use in constant current mode (CC mode)?
- What is the impact of installing the HASP key (USB dongle key) driver following Windows 10 update?
- What is an open collector in a power supply?
- Please tell me how to change into CC mode while the lamp is on showing CV mode (in constant voltage).
- What precautions should be taken for parallel connection of the power supplies?
- Is it possible to place the benchtop type power supply sideways?
- Why is it that the high voltage amplifiers do not use shielded output cables?
- What precautions should be taken for using the power supply with negative common type?
- Do we need to use the ground plate attached to the power supply?
- What precautions should be taken for using the power supply with positive common type?
- We are concerned that the output terminal is equipped with a metal cover. Is it safe to use it as it is?
- How long is the service life of such products like power supplies or electronic load after purchasing?
- How long should the bending diameter of input cable be?
- How long should the bending diameter of output cable be?
- This is the first time for me to handle the high voltage power supply. So, I want to know the safety usage of the product.
- Let me know about the general features of the output cables for the high voltage produced by Matsusada Precision Inc.?
- Do you have any tips for reducing the output ripple?
- As we do not have thick wires to connect the power supply to the load, is it OK to use several thin wires for the connection instead?
- Do you have any tips for extending the service life of power supplies?
- Do you think it is better to use the remote sensing?
- I tried to have the rated voltage of the power supply at the maximum of by slightly increasing the setting voltage, but I failed. How should I do in case of that?
- Specification of Power Supply
- How to Select the Best Power Supply
- X-Ray Inspection System