Matsusada Precision is going to exhibit at nano tech 2021, the 20th International Nanotechnology Exhibition & Conference, at Tokyo Big Sight, Japan from December 9 to 11. In Matsusada booth, we showcase a new high resolution low acceleration scanning electron microscope (SEM) for the first time in nano tech 2021, along with the smoke evacuator and deodorizer that can suck and remove chemical odor.
Matsusada's biggest charm in SEM is easy to use in conventional SEM as well as sophisticated high resolution observation system to obtain images more accurately that is almost as good as that of FE-SEM. It is our great pleasure to have an opportunity to show the latest products up close. We would sincerely appreciate your visit.
- December 9 (Wed.) - 11 (Fri.), 2020
- Tokyo Big Sight West Hall 1 & Conference Tower
- Evaluation & Measurement: Analytics zone
- Visitor Registration (Required)
- Visitor Registration is here. Admission Free
- From the prospective of preventing the further spread of COVID-19, this time, the advance registration by clicking "Visitor Registration" on the official website is required. To visit the venue, please make sure you have completed the registration.
New products first exhibition at nano tech 2021
- New product
New electron microscope
The electron microscope is more useful and upgraded compared with previous models, Precision 3500, a high resolution low acceleration scanning electron microscope which achieves high resolution observation at the low acceleration voltage. Our booth unveils the new polishing electron microscope for the first time for annual nano tech events.
Details are disclosed at the the venue.