In short-term X-ray radiation, you should not have a problem. Note that, however, X-ray radiation on electronic devices which are energized could cause malfunctions.
Search with keywords
- How to order
- Product Support
- How to Use Power Supply
- Specification of Power Supply
- How to Select the Best Power Supply
- X-Ray Inspection System
- What is the tube voltage or acceleration voltage necessary for X-ray inspection systems?
- Is a license required for usage of X-ray inspection system?
- What is the difference between medical and industrial x-ray systems?
- What is the difference between medical and industrial CT scans?
- What is Micro-focus X-ray?
- Which X-ray inspection systems are suitable for our application?
- I want to know about safe usage of X-ray inspection systems.
- What inspections can we do with X-ray inspection and CT scan?
- I see dust repeatedly in the same position. How can I remove it?
- May I see the demonstration of the X-ray inspection system?
- What is the difference between an X-ray inspection system and a CT scan system?
- Can we install X-ray equipment on an OA floor?
- Is it safe to radiate X-rays to electronic devices?
- Will the sample exposed to X-rays be activated?
- Can the X-ray inspection system perform X-ray analysis?
- How should the optimal X-ray tube voltage be determined?
- Concentric patterns appear on CT images. Do you have any countermeasures?
- How should I dispose of the X-ray inspection system?
- How long is the lifetime of an X-ray system?
- What is the difference between sintering and die-attach in power semiconductors?