In principle, we provide "A one-year warranty on the products after delivery". However, in some cases, the respective service lives of our products are different according to the mounting environment including ambient temperature, humidity, amounts of dust. Also, the service lives supposedly depends on many factors like the surge current flow by the load or the frequency of the short circuit. At present, one of our regular customers regularly uses our power supply under the harsh condition of mounting environment leading to limit the service life within a year or so, and they repeatedly purchase the power supply which is considered as consumable. In the meanwhile, another customer has continuously used the same product for more than a decade.
Search with keywords
- How to order
- Product Support
- How to Use Power Supply
- How do I set the power supply to use in constant current mode (CC mode)?
- What is the impact of installing the HASP key (USB dongle key) driver following Windows 10 update?
- What is an open collector in a power supply?
- Please tell me how to change into CC mode while the lamp is on showing CV mode (in constant voltage).
- What precautions should be taken for parallel connection of the power supplies?
- Is it possible to place the benchtop type power supply sideways?
- Why is it that the high voltage amplifiers do not use shielded output cables?
- What precautions should be taken for using the power supply with negative common type?
- Do we need to use the ground plate attached to the power supply?
- What precautions should be taken for using the power supply with positive common type?
- We are concerned that the output terminal is equipped with a metal cover. Is it safe to use it as it is?
- How long is the service life of such products like power supplies or electronic load after purchasing?
- How long should the bending diameter of input cable be?
- How long should the bending diameter of output cable be?
- This is the first time for me to handle the high voltage power supply. So, I want to know the safety usage of the product.
- Let me know about the general features of the output cables for the high voltage produced by Matsusada Precision Inc.?
- Do you have any tips for reducing the output ripple?
- As we do not have thick wires to connect the power supply to the load, is it OK to use several thin wires for the connection instead?
- Do you have any tips for extending the service life of power supplies?
- Do you think it is better to use the remote sensing?
- I tried to have the rated voltage of the power supply at the maximum of by slightly increasing the setting voltage, but I failed. How should I do in case of that?
- Specification of Power Supply
- How to Select the Best Power Supply
- X-Ray Inspection System