There is no problem whatsoever. In fact, the chassis (or base plate) of the power supply is made of metal and grounded for sure. Therefore, the metal cover of the output terminal attached to the chassis also maintains grounding to secure safety. Likewise, although there are bare cooper terminals in the bus bar type, the inside of the output terminal cover is designed to galvanically isolate the equipment.
We are concerned that the output terminal is equipped with a metal cover. Is it safe to use it as it is?
- How to Use Power Supply
Search with keywords
- How to order
- Product Support
- How to Use Power Supply
- I tried to have the rated voltage of the power supply at the maximum of by slightly increasing the setting voltage, but I failed. How should I do in case of that?
- Do you think it is better to use the remote sensing?
- Do you have any tips for extending the service life of power supplies?
- As we do not have thick wires to connect the power supply to the load, is it OK to use several thin wires for the connection instead?
- Do you have any tips for reducing the output ripple?
- Let me know about the general features of the output cables for the high voltage produced by Matsusada Precision Inc.?
- This is the first time for me to handle the high voltage power supply. So, I want to know the safety usage of the product.
- How long should the bending diameter of output cable be?
- How long should the bending diameter of input cable be?
- How long is the service life of such products like power supplies or electronic load after purchasing?
- We are concerned that the output terminal is equipped with a metal cover. Is it safe to use it as it is?
- What precautions should be taken for using the power supply with positive common type?
- Do we need to use the ground plate attached to the power supply?
- What precautions should be taken for using the power supply with negative common type?
- Why is it that the high voltage amplifiers do not use shielded output cables?
- Is it possible to place the benchtop type power supply sideways?
- What precautions should be taken for parallel connection of the power supplies?
- Please tell me how to change into CC mode while the lamp is on showing CV mode (in constant voltage).
- What is an open collector in a power supply?
- What is the impact of installing the HASP key (USB dongle key) driver following Windows 10 update?
- How do I set the power supply to use in constant current mode (CC mode)?
- Specification of Power Supply
- How to Select the Best Power Supply
- X-Ray Inspection System