Terms and Conditions of Use
This web site is owned, operated and maintained by and for Matsusada Precision Inc. ("MATSUSADA")
- Acceptance of Terms
- Use Restrictions
- The copyright in all material provided on Web Site is held by MATSUSADA. None of the material may be copied, distributed, republished or transmitted by any means without written permission of MATSUSADA.
- Patent Information
- The names and/or company names used in the Web Site may be protected as their trademarks and/or trade names.
- Disclaimers of Warranties
- Except to the extent prohibited by applicable laws, MATSUSADA make no representation and warranty, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including warranties or representations with respect to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, fitness for particular purpose, non-infringement of third parties rights and/or safety of the contents of this Web Site, and any representations and warranties relating thereto are expressly disclaimed.
MATSUSADA may change and/or alter the contents of this Web Site, or may suspend or discontinue the services provided through this Web Site at any time without any prior notice. MATSUSADA shall not be liable for any damages arising out of any alteration or change of the contents or inability to use this Web Site.
- Limitation of Liability
- MATSUSADA shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of your use or access, or inability to use or access, the Web Site.
- Our Transmissions
- MATSUSADA has no obligation to treat the material, information or idea transmitted or posted on Web Site as a confidential information, or to study, evaluate or adopt the Idea.
- Term of Use Revision
- MATSUSADA may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, change, alter, modify, add, and/or remove portions of the Terms and Conditions at any time by updating the contents of this page. So you are requested to visit this page and check the effective Terms and Conditions periodically.
- Prohibited Conduct
Please refrain from using this Web Site for any of the following acts:
- Infringing the legal rights (including the rights of privacy and publicity) of MATSUSADA or others
- Causing any damage or disadvantage to MATSUSADA or others
- Disturbing public order
- Criminal act
- Uploading or distributing any third parties' private information without obtaining approval from such third parties
- Using this Web Site for any commercial purpose.
- Defaming, disgracing or libeling others
- Uploading files that contain viruses, corrupted files that may damage the operation of others' computers.
- Any other activities that are unlawful or prohibited by any applicable laws.
- Any other activities that MATSUSADA deems inappropriate.