- No common use of GNDs is allowed among signal lines, power lines, and status lines.
- The wiring of remote lines should be as short as possible.
- The wiring of remote lines should be away from the high frequency power supplies.
- Impedance...The measurement values varies with the input impedance of the measuring device connected to the DC power supply.
(Input impedance by measuring instrument)
|1 k||10 k||10%|
Introduction of Remote Programming
Programming of voltage/current/OCP/OVP using external voltage
While controlled in the remote mode, the voltage is output up to the maximum from 0 by applying voltage between 0 and 10 V to the input terminal for programming.
|Programming input||Power supply
|0 to 10 V||0 to rated value|
Programing of voltage/current in current source mode with external resistance
While controlling in the remote mode as well as the current source mode, the power supply is available with the output voltage range between 0 and the maximum by connecting from 0 to 10 kΩ toward the input terminal for programming. Meanwhile, in the fail-safe mode, by connecting from 10 kΩ to 0, the power supply is available with the output voltage range between 0 and the maximum.
|Programming input||Fail-safe mode||Power supply
|CV, CC||0 to 10 k||10 k to 0||0 to rated value|
Programming of voltage/current/OCP/OVP using external resistance
While controlled in the remote mode, the setting is available by using the internal reference power supply.
|CV, CC||0 to 10 k||0 to rated value|
Fluctuation of external control voltage source will directly affect the output voltage. So, prepare a stable voltage source.
PSX series of Matsusada is the best choice as programmable DC power supply!
Relevant technical knowledge
- How to use DC Power Supply and remote sensing correctly and safely
- The Basics of Analog Remote Control
- Power Supply Terminology
- How to read Resistance and Condenser
- What is DC power supply? (Basic Knowledge)
- What is a Power Supply? (Basic Knowledge)
- Method of Generating Direct Current
- What is the role of a Capacitor in Electronic Components? Focusing on the mechanism
- Types of capacitors. Basic component knowledge
- Types of resistors. Basic component knowledge